Paper 1 Teaching Aptitude classes – Lerner’s Characteristics – in Malayalam for UGC NET. This video is a part of the video series on UGC NET exam preparation for paper 1, teaching aptitude in Malayalam. (ugc net exam paper 1 class in malayalam)
Access Unit 6 Logical Reasoning Notes for Free @ http://learn.iplus.guru
To learn UGC Net Paper 1 Unit 1 Teaching Aptitude in a structured manner with 100 plus PYQ for FREE click here: http://learn.iplus.guru
To download UGC Net Paper 1 Fallacy FREE PDF notes click here: https://iplusts.ck.page
Business WhatsApp Contact: +91 8590229039
Hello Learner, In this video, we are explaining the Teaching Aptitude – Learner’s characteristics: Characteristics of adolescent and adult learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual differences etc in Malayalam.
Candidates who wish to be a lecturer must be aware of the facts like the nature of teaching, aim, characteristics and teaching aids and needs. A teacher should know how to deal with students and what kind of learning strategy will be useful to them. So, it is important for NTA UGC NET aspiring candidates to have the adequate knowledge of the factors that affect the teaching like – how a teacher should behave while taking a class or in which manner teachers should deal with the students’ queries.
Follow this series in UGC NET Paper 1 Teaching Aptitude Classes in Malayalam for complete coverage of syllabus.
Syllabus of UGC NET Paper 1 – Unit 1 Teaching Aptitude
Unit – I Teaching Aptitude
1. Teaching: Concept, Objectives, Levels of teaching (Memory, Understanding, and Reflective), Characteristics and basic requirements.
2. Learner’s characteristics: Characteristics of adolescent and adult learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual differences.
3. Factors affecting teaching related to Teacher, Learner, Support material, Instructional facilities, Learning environment, and Institution.
4. Methods of teaching in Institutions of higher learning: Teacher centered vs. Learner-centered methods; Off-line vs. On-line methods (Swayam, Swayamprabha, MOOCs, etc.).
5. Teaching Support System: Traditional, Modern and ICT based.
6. Evaluation Systems: Elements and Types of evaluation, Evaluation in Choice Based Credit System in Higher education, Computer based testing, Innovations in evaluation systems.
Please go through the video and don’t forget to share your views and subscribe to the channel to keep the content open and reachable to students.
Keep on watching, keep on learning!
UNIT WISE SYLLABUS FOR UGC NET PAPER 1
Unit-I Teaching Aptitude
Unit-II Research Aptitude
Unit-V Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
Unit-VI Logical Reasoning
Unit-VII Data Interpretation
Unit-VIII Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Unit-IX People, Development and Environment
Unit-X Higher Education System
-: IMPORTANT LINKS :-