Ugc Net Education Mock Test : UGC NET Education EXAM PASS करने के लिए हमारे लिए Ugc Net Education Mock Test करना बहुत जरूरी है. Ugc Net Education Exam में Previous Year Paper में से बहुत से Questions Answer Repeat होते है. अगर हमे Ugc Net Education With Jrf Crack करना है तो हमे ये पता होना बहुत जरूरी है की ऐसे कौन से MCQ Question Answer है तो हर बार Exam में Repeat होते है.
 Ugc Net Education Mock Test-Mcq With Questions Answer Pdf: इस आर्टिकल में आपको Education Mock Test in Hindi, Ugc Net Education Mock Test, Education Questions In Hindi, Education Mcq Pdf, Education Practice Questions Answer मिलेगे. यहाँ आपको Ugc Net Education Mock Test Series में 70 से ज्यादा Important Questions देखने को मिलेगे. Online Mock Test For Ugc Net Education Paper 2 आपके लिए बहुत लाभदायक साबित होगा. Ugc Net Education Live Mock Test Practice Set Pdf के लिए आपको पोस्ट के लास्ट में Download Link मिल जायेगा.
Ugc Net Education Mock Test I Mock Test For Education
2. The reality is in the constant flux, hence knowledge is essentially relative in nature. Who
among the following educators will favour this proposition ?
(1) Immanuel Kant (2) John Dewey
(3) David Hume (4) Leibnitz
3. Which of the following statements finds support from an existentialist teacher ?
(1) Education is value centric. (2) Education is instinctive.
(3) Education is contextual. (4) Education is perennial.
4. Which of the following schools of philosophy regards education as a means for social
growth and economic production ?
(1) Idealism (2) Realism
(3) Naturalism (4) Marxism
5. In the framework of Sankhya stipulation, which of the following will not be considered
(1) Prakriti is trigunatmak. (2) Prakriti is subtle.
(3) Prakriti is directly visible. (4) Prakriti is by nature evolutionary.
6. Which Indian school of thought considers all knowledge as relative ?
(1) Buddhism (2) Vedant
(3) Jainism (4) Islam
Ugc Net Education Mock Test
8. Which of the following core content will not conform to Gandhiji’s views ?
(1) Language (2) Social studies
(3) Vocational skills (4) Genetic Engineering
9. Which of the following constitutional values gets endorsed through reservation policy in
(1) Liberty (2) Equality
(3) Fraternity (4) Humanity
10. The main purpose of education should be the integrated development of the person. Who
has offered a model in this regard ?
(1) Aurobindo (2) Tagore
(3) Gandhi (4) Vivekananda
13. Role conflict and issues of collaboration are most relevant to which of the following
(1) Cultural Anthropology (2) Educational Sociology
(3) Politics and Education (4) Value based Education
14. According to educational sociologists the role of education should focus on
(1) Social integration among the groups
(2) Enculturation of participants in education
(3) Social mobility of the downtrodden
(4) Modification of values of teachers
15. Education is considered as a sub-system of a social system because :
(1) It provides essential service that society has to provide to the people.
(2) It has a complex structure.
(3) It has well defined objectives and functions to promote adaptations.
(4) It has various interacting components determining social goals.
Ugc Net Education Question Papers With Answers
16. Vertical mobility will be said to occur when :
(1) People move from rural area to urban area.
(2) People move from one social position to the other social position.
(3) People move from one position to the other superior position.
(4) People move from one place to the other place.
17. Which statement refers to the two way relationship between education and society ?
(1) The school is a miniature social system.
(2) The society plans to have schools.
(3) The school is a creature of society.
(4) The school is created by society to recreate itself.
18. The process of socialization is accelerated during adolescence through
(a) Family orientation
(b) Religious affiliation
(c) The school system
(d) The peer group interaction
(e) Neighbourhood hospitality
Choose the correct set of answers from the following codes :
(1) (a) (b) (c) (2) (b) (e) (a)
(3) (a) (c) (d) (4) (c) (b) (e)
Click Here to Buy Special Mock Test Series For Ugc Net Education Paper 2nd
19. A school principal organizes a spectrum of co-curricular activities so that the maximum
participation of students and teachers is ensured. Which of the following values will get
optimally encouraged through such interventions ?
(1) Religious values (2) Moral values
(3) Democratic values (4) Scientific values
20. Changes in society which manifest ideas, values and literature may be called
(1) Non-material changes (2) Ornamental changes
(3) Cosmopolitan changes (4) Material changes
Education Ugc Net Mock Test
21. In the context of social development which of the following stages is characterized by
‘Intense self Awareness’ ?
(1) Infancy (2) Childhood
(3) Adolescence (4) Adulthood
22. Which of the following is the characteristic feature of the emotional development during
(1) Jealously towards brothers / sisters in the family and peers in the school.
(2) Conflicts in motivations.
(3) Showing curiosity towards environmental objects.
(4) Tendency to evince worries in respect of school or personal related matters.
23. Which of the following subordinate laws of learning developed by Thorndike is related to
classical conditioning of Pavlov ?
(1) Multiple response
(2) Prepotency of elements
(3) Associative shifting
(4) Response by analogy
31. Brainstorming procedures are helpful specially for which category of children ?
(1) Gifted children (2) Backward children
(3) Creative children (4) Mentally retarded children
32. Which set of statements best describes the process of adjustment in the context of
education ? Select the code for giving your answer :
(i) Adjustment is the outcome of the individual’s efforts to deal with stress.
(ii) Adjustment is directed at changing others.
(iii) For defining adjustment the reciprocal influence between a person and his/her social
group has to be emphasized.
(iv) Adjustment is a continuous process of satisfying one’s needs.
(v) Adjustment is a kind of mentoring.
(vi) In adjustment both individual and his/her environment undergo a change.
(1) (i), (iii), (iv) and (vi) (2) (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv)
(3) (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) (4) (iii), (iv), (v) and (vi)
36. Which of the following questions will belong to qualitative research ?
a. What is the impact of RTE Act on attendance of elementary school children ?
b. Why do parents not participate in PTA meetings ?
c. How to assess the competency level of school teachers ?
d. Why students of a particular community out number as dropouts ?
e. How to assess the verbal ability of elementary school children ?
(1) a and d (2) c and e
(3) d and e (4) b and d
37. The methodology section in a quantitative research paradigm-based article contains
(1) Participants, materials, instruments
(2) Participants, procedures, materials
(3) Instruments, procedures, data analysis
(4) Participants, instruments, procedures
38. “_____ assesses the sufficiency of the data according to the convergence of multiple data
sources or multiple data collection procedure.” Identify the term referred to above.
(1) Multivariate analysis (2) Meta analysis
(3) Contexualization (4) Triangulation
39. In educational research, case study method gives importance to :
(1) Prediction (2) Causal connections
(3) Generalization (4) Unique characteristics
40. Percentile scores assume a scale of measurement called
(1) Nominal scale (2) Ordinal scale
(3) Interval scale (4) Ratio scale
41. The purpose of methodology section of qualitative studies is to
(1) show how researcher interpretations will be made
(2) present the focus of the study
(3) provide general background of the study
(4) describe the overall design of the study
Ugc Net Mcq Mock Test For Education
46. The Phi-Coefficient is related to tetrachoric ‘γ’ in the same manner as point – biserial is
(1) Contingency Coefficient (c) (2) biserial (γ)
(3) Product moment (γ) (4) Eta coefficient
47. In a study the significance of difference between means was tested through use of a ‘t’ test
for a large group. The value of ‘t’ being 2.10, what will be the decision warranted in
respect of H0 (Null hypothesis) ?
(1) The H0 will be retained.
(2) The H0 will be rejected at 0.01 level of significance.
(3) The H0 will be rejected at 0.05 level of significance only.
(4) The H0 will be rejected at both the levels of significance.
48. For use of a non-parametric test like the chi-square, which of the following assumptions
has to be satisfied ?
(1) The data should arise from interval measures.
(2) The distribution has to be normal.
(3) No assumption about the nature of distribution is required.
(4) The variables under reference must be dichotomous.
49. A researcher finds out the relationship between three variables such as academic
achievement, intelligence and socio-economic status of children using Pearson’s product
moment ‘γ’. As per objective of his/her study the relationship between academic
achievement and intelligence is also to be estimated by controlling the influence of socioeconomic status. Which statistical technique will be appropriate in this context ?
(1) Finding out multiple correlation
(2) Finding out correlation ratio
(3) Estimating contingency coefficient via chi-square
(4) Finding out partial correlation
50. For computation of ‘F’ value in one way Anova, what is the final procedural step ?
(1) Finding out the within sum of squares
(2) Finding out the between sum of squares
(3) Finding out the ratio of within and between sum of squares
(4) Finding out the ratio of between and within variance
Ugc Net Mock Test Paper 2 Education
2. Which of the following methods is closely related to the tenets of realism ?
(1) Discovery method (2) Hieuristic method
(3) Learning by doing (4) Project method
3. In terms of which of the following epistemological approaches, knowledge is considered to
be multifaceted ?
(1) Principles of Islamic knowledge (2) Anuman of Vedanta
(3) Dwadash Nidan of Buddhism (4) Syadvad of Jainism
4. In Buddhism, which school advocates attainment of ‘Nirvana’ through practical and worldly
reality considerations ?
(1) Hinyana (2) Mahayana
(3) Soutantrik (4) Yogachara
5. Which one of the following statements appropriately describes the position of Sri
(1) Life has been evolving to a higher level.
(2) Art is long and time is short.
(3) Life has a purpose.
(4) Man is a divine animal.
6. The concept of sociology of education implies :
(1) Use of sociology for making learning socially relevant
(2) Devising ways and means of education to reach all sections of society
(3) Consideration on the uses of education from sociological perspective
(4) Discussion on the implications of sociology for education
7. Which of the following may not be a barrier in education for social change ?
(1) Caste and ethnicity (2) Language
(3) Regionalism and religion (4) Scientific attitude
Click Here to Buy Special Mock Test Series For Ugc Net Education Paper 2nd
8. The purpose of common school system is to address the issue of :
(1) Evils of modernity
(2) Social equity
(3) Extraneous interference in education
(4) Caste based reservation system
9. Which of the following will be more benefited by the diversified curriculum ?
(1) Tribal girls (2) Scheduled Tribes
(3) Scheduled Castes (4) Slum dwellers
10. Which of the following interventions are likely to raise human development index ?
(1) Vocationalisation of education (2) Value education
(3) Health and wellness education (4) Secular education
11. Creativeness and originality are processes of arranging well known facts and principles in
new relationships so that whatever is intended may be achieved more effectively. In other
words, this means :
(1) New knowledge has been applied in a traditional way to achieve a purpose.
(2) Common knowledge has been applied in a new way to achieve a new purpose.
(3) Known knowledge has been applied in a traditional way to achieve a purpose.
(4) New knowledge has been applied in a traditional existing way to achieve a purpose.
12. Despite divergent intellectual levels of students, their performance level can be made
(a) Similar life and living conditions are provided to them
(b) Diversified training and learning sessions are conducted
(c) The diet and nutrients are controlled properly
(d) Students are given opportunities of growing and developing in accordance with their
(e) Students are able to manifest themselves according to their potentials.
(f) Multiple methods and techniques to address diverse needs are put in place.
On the basis of statements given above, select the correct combination from the following :
(1) (a), (c), (d), (e)
(2) (b), (d), (e), (f)
(3) (a), (b), (d), (e)
(4) (c), (d), (e), (f)
Ugc Net Education Online Mock Test I Ugc Net Education Mock Test
17. According to Hull, which one of the following will be called a dependent variable ?
(1) Habit strength (2) Drive
(3) Resistance to Extinction (4) Excitatory reaction potential
18. The evidence on latent learning became the basis of formulating which theory/model of
(1) Bruner’s discovery learning model (2) Tolman’s sign-gestalt theory
(3) Lewin’s cognitive field theory (4) Kohler’s theory of insight learning
19. Which of the following sequence reflects the correct experiential learning process as
described by Kolb ?
(1) Processing, experiencing, generalising, applying
(2) Applying, generalizing, experiencing, processing
(3) Experiencing, processing, generalizing, applying
(4) Generalizing, experiencing, processing, applying
20. Which of the following terms is the equivalent of transfer in learning experiments ?
(1) Stimulus discrimination (2) Extinction of response
(3) Reinforcing stimulus (4) Stimulus or response generalization
21. Which of the following types in Gagne’s hierarchy of learning exemplifies hypothesis
making and hypothesis testing ?
(1) Sign learning (Type I) (2) Stimulus response learning (Type III)
(3) Rule learning (Type VII) (4) Problem solving learning (Type VIII)
22. In which of the operant conditioning procedure the positive reinforcement is made
contingent on the making of a response in the presence of a cue ?
(1) Reward training (2) Omission training
(3) Discrimination training (4) Discriminated omission training
23. Who advanced the concept of ‘creative self’ as the most essential aspect of one’s
(1) Allport (2) Adler
(3) Freud (4) Jung
24. ‘Defence Mechanisms’ are used by an individual
(1) to solve personal problems (2) to avoid unpleasant situations
(3) to promote adjustment process (4) to counter the hostility of others
25. A school programme is directed at ensuring a satisfactory level of cleanliness with a view to
organize ‘Yoga Camps’ for wellness life style in children. Which aspect of the programme
may lead to ‘mental health’ of children ?
(1) The school programme itself (2) Cleanliness of a satisfactory level
(3) Organizing cleanliness drive (4) Yoga camps for wellness life style
Education Mock Test Paper 2 I Ugc Net Education Mock Test
29. Guidance is a process which enables each individual :
(a) To understand one’s abilities
(b) To develop a realistic picture of one’s ownself
(c) To sharpen one’s understanding about life goals
(d) To procure information about the role of community
(e) To help achieve a state of mature self guidance
Select the appropriate code :
(1) (a) (d) (e) (b) (2) (c) (a) (d) (e)
(3) (b) (d) (a) (c) (4) (a) (b) (c) (e)
30. A student wants to know whether he will perform well in a particular job. Which of the
following tools will predict this ?
(1) Attitude test (2) Aptitude test
(3) Intelligence test (4) Interest test
31. For collecting data in respect of attitude of school teachers towards the new curriculum,
which of the following scales, will use summated rating scores as an indicator ?
(1) Thurstone scale (2) Guttman scale
(3) Likert scale (4) Osgood scale
32. A study was designed to estimate the effect of four different methods of providing feedback
to elementary school level students on their spelling ability. At the level of data analysis
which of the following statistical technique will be considered appropriate for hypothesis
testing in this study ?
(1) Kruskal-Wallis ‘H’ test (2) Fisher’s ‘F’ test
(3) Student’s ‘t’ test (4) Mann-Whitney ‘U’ test
33. Which of the following is not a characteristic of narrative research ? Select the code :
a. Collecting individual stories
b. Collaborating with participants
c. Chronology of the experience
d. Association of variables for group of participants
e. Data collection at one point of time from a Education
(1) b and c (2) a and e
(3) d and e (4) b and d
39. Which of the following sampling techniques belongs to probability sampling ?
(1) Convenience sampling (2) Snow ball sampling
(3) Quota sampling (4) Random sampling
40. While using a rating scale as a tool of research, which of the following is to be avoided ?
(1) Clarity of directions (2) Mutually exclusive characteristics
(3) Criteria of ratings (4) Halo effect
41. What is the biggest hurdle in achieving the universalisation of elementary education in
(1) Scarcity of resources (2) Improper planning
(3) Mindset of the people (4) Population explosion
42. One major function of vocational education is to
(1) create employment opportunities
(2) open a channel for children of low academic preparedness
(3) help children become competent
(4) create skilled manpower for jobs
43. The responsibility of vocational education at higher education level in U.S.A. has been the
(1) All colleges (2) Federal colleges
(3) State run colleges (4) Community colleges
44. In which country the educational system is envisioned as a partnership between states and
the central government ?
(1) Russia (2) Great Britain
(3) U.S.A. (4) India
45. Which country is the pioneer of distance education course at higher education level ?
(1) India (2) Britain
(3) America (4) Australia
46. Which curricular model is least democratic in operation ?
(1) Administrative Model (2) Grass root Model
(3) Demonstration Model (4) System Analysis Model
47. School teacher, Mr. Patel developed a model of curriculum with the help of his students. In
coming years this model became so popular that gradually all schools at district, state and
national level implemented this model. This may be called an example of
(1) Demonstration Model (2) Grass root Model
(3) Administrative Model (4) System Analysis Model
Online Mock Test For Ugc Net Education Paper 2
51. A child fainted during school prayer. As a principal of the school, what will you do ?
(1) Ask a teacher to conduct the prayer and take the child to a doctor.
(2) Ask a teacher to care for the child and continue conducting the prayer.
(3) Ask a teacher to take the child to his/her home and continue with prayer.
(4) Ask a teacher to continue with prayer, supervise the first aid to the child and resume
52. The full form of PERT is
(1) Programme of Education, Research and Training
(2) Programme of Educational Review Technique
(3) Programme of Evaluation Review Technique
(4) Personality Evaluation Review Technique
53. In the long run which leadership style is most effective ?
(1) Autocratic (2) Participative
(3) Transactional (4) Transformational
54. Which one of the following is not a characteristic of perspective planning ?
(1) One plan for a period of 20 or 25 years
(2) Long term planning
(3) Long range targets set in advance
(4) Reviewing the long term plan every year
58. The following statements are related to norm referenced tests. From the codes given below,
identify the code which is partially correct.
a. NRT covers a large domain of learning tasks, with a few items measuring each
b. NRT emphasizes discrimination among individuals in terms of relative level of
c. NRT favours items of average difficulty and minimal number of easy and difficult
d. NRT requires a clearly defined group.
e. NRT emphasizes the performance on learning tasks with a reference group.
(1) a, c and e (2) a, d and c
(3) b, c and d (4) b, a and d
59. Which of the following statements narrate the logical sequence of steps in standardization of
tests ? Choose the correct code :
(i) Domain description
(ii) Formulation of test items
(iii) Preliminary try out of test items
(iv) Screening of test items
(v) Deciding the level of objectives
(vi) Critiquing of the difficulty and discrimination power of test items
(vii) Content analysis
(viii) Developing test manual
(ix) Finding out the reliability, validity and norms
(1) (i), (ii), (iii), (v), (iv), (vii), (vi), (ix), (viii)
(2) (iv), (i), (ii), (iii), (vi), (v), (ix), (viii), (vii)
(3) (ii), (vi), (iii), (i), (viii), (ix), (v), (iv), (vii)
(4) (vii), (i), (v), (ii), (iii), (vi), (iv), (ix), (viii)
66. A gifted Child will tend to surpass the average child in which of the following areas ?
(1) Physical health and well being (2) Social maturity and poise
(3) Academic achievement (4) Breadth of interest and general versatility
67. In which area do deaf children tend to show relative inferiority as compared to hearing
(1) Socio-emotional development (2) Language development
(3) Personal and social development (4) Academic progress
68. Which of the following is not an element of Inclusive education ?
(1) Regard for diversity (2) Zero rejection
(3) Collaboration (4) Special class placement
Ugc Net Education Live Mock Test
69. Multiple sclerosis is a
(1) Degenerative neuromuscular disease and is not infectious.
(2) Neuromuscular disease presenting as a weakening of the muscles.
(3) Neural tube defect caused by failure of spinal column to properly seal around the
(4) Brain injury caused by severe trauma to the head that results in lasting physical and
70. Autosomal disorders are those
(1) Resulting from a defect with 23rd pair of chromosomes and involves a pinched
(2) Resulting from a defect in the 22nd pairs of chromosomes that are not related to gender.
(3) Resulting from a defect due to chronic genetic disorder.
(4) Resulting from an inherited metabolic disorder.
Nta Net Education Mock Test
71. Which of the following institution is the apex body for controlling, guiding and monitoring
the activities and programmes of DIETS and other centrally sponsored schemes for teacher
(1) National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
(2) National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
(3) University Grants Commission (UGC).
(4) State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT).
72. Orientation and refresher courses are the devices for competency building in
(1) Pre-service teacher education
(2) In-service teacher education
(3) Distance education programmes for teachers
(4) Faculty improvement programme for teacher education
Official Website Of Ugc Net: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
This Post Is For:
Ugc Net Education Mock Test, Education Mock Test, Education Practice Set Pdf, Education Mock Test Ugc Net, Ugc Net Education Online Test, Ugc Net Education Test Series, Ugc Net Education Practice Set, Education Questions In Hindi, Education Mcq In Hindi, Education Mcq Mock Test Pdf, Education Practice Questions, Education Test In Hindi, Education Quiz In Hindi, Education Online Test, Education Practice Questions,