- Who among the following. propounded the concept of paradigm ?
- Peter Haggett
- Von Thumen
- Thomas Kuhn
- John K. Wright
- The research approach of Max Weber to understand how people create meanings in natural settings is identified as
- positive paradigm
- critical paradigm
- natural paradigm
- interpretative paradigm
- In Social Sciences, a central issue is the question of whether the social world can be studied using the methods of natural sciences. This statement refers to the issue of
- सत्तामीमांसा (Ontology)
- मूल्य मीमांसा (Axiology)
- ज्ञानमीमांसा (Epistemology)
- व्युत्पत्ति-मूलकता (Etymology)
- Which among the following is NOT the principle associated with Positivism?
Q6. It is about values such as good and bad, moral and immoral. ?
Q7. A ………………theory also includes “empirical indicators” to connect the theory to observable phenomena, and hypotheses that are testable using the scientific method.
- Post positivism
Q.10 The scope for employing ICT support is relatively more in which of the following stages of research?
- Problem formulation
- Hypothesis making
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Data interpretation
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
- A and B only
- B and D only
- C and D only
- D and E only
Q.14 Given below are two statements
Statement I : Every research institute has to enforce research ethics in order to ensure credibility and meaningfulness of human inquiry
Statement II : ICT and its use in research has abetted ethical lapses in the conduct of research wherever is has been put in place.
In the light of the above statements, choose the most appropriate answer from the options given below
(1) Both statement I and Statement II are correct
(2) Both statement I and Statement II are incorrect
(3) Statement I is correct but statement II is incorrect
(4) Statement I is incorrect but statement II is correct
Q.8 Application of ICT in research is relevant in which of the following stages?
- i) survey of related studies
- ii) Data collection in the field
iii) Data analysis
- iv) Writing the thesis
- v) Indexing the references
Choose the most appropriate from the options given below :
- (ii), (iv) और (v)
- (i), (iii) और (v)
- (i), (ii) और (iv)
- (ii), (ii) और (iv)
Q.10 Inappropriate application of ICT in research is an example of :
- Technical lapse on the part of the researcher
- Inadequate provision of ICT resources
- Violation of research ethics
- Absence of technical expertise of ICT resources
Q.10 ICT application in research is most useful for which of the following reasons?
- For reducing the cost of research
- For academic establishment
- For enhancing scope of accessibility of research data
- For promoting dialogic interactions