Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test : UGC NET Tribal and Regional Language Literature EXAM PASS करने के लिए हमारे लिए Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test करना बहुत जरूरी है. Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Exam में Previous Year Paper में से बहुत से Questions Answer Repeat होते है. अगर हमे Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature With Jrf Crack करना है तो हमे ये पता होना बहुत जरूरी है की ऐसे कौन से MCQ Question Answer है तो हर बार Exam में Repeat होते है.
 Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test-Mcq With Questions Answer Pdf: इस आर्टिकल में आपको Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test in Hindi, Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Questions In Hindi, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mcq Pdf, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Practice Questions Answer मिलेगे. यहाँ आपको Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test Series में 70 से ज्यादा Important Questions देखने को मिलेगे. Online Mock Test For Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Paper 2 आपके लिए बहुत लाभदायक साबित होगा. Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Live Mock Test Practice Set Pdf के लिए आपको पोस्ट के लास्ट में Download Link मिल जायेगा.
Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test I Mock Test For Tribal and Regional Language Literature
8. Which one among the following tribes is in the most primitive state ?
(1) Onge (2) Jarwa
(3) Khasi (4) Birhore
9. ‘Pahadiyas’ belong to which of the following races ?
(1) Tibbetan – Burmese (2) Austro – Asiatic
(3) Dravid (4) Mangole
10. Ethnology is related to which discipline
(1) Anthropology (2) Psychology
(3) Social Science (4) Linguistics
11. Which among the following is counted in both the streams – Tribes and Sadan ?
(1) Chero-Kharvar (2) Mahali-Lohara
(3) Asur-Korva (4) Birhore-Birjia
12. Which among the following is the most developed tribe of India ?
(1) Bheel (2) Naga
(3) Santhal (4) Meena
13. Which script is being developed for ‘Kurukh’ language ?
(1) Ole Chiki (2) Varang Kshiti
(3) Tolong Siki (4) Jhar Lipi
14. Who among the following is not a supporter of ‘Music Theory’ ?
(1) Max Muller (2) Darwin
(3) Spencer (4) Jespersen
Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test
16. ‘The act of presenting an equivalent message from the original language into the target
language is called translation.’ Who has said the above ?
(1) Naeda and Tever (2) Pattanayak
(3) Catford (4) Newmark
17. The nine languages of Jharkhand have been divided into how many language families ?
(1) 04 (2) 05
(3) 02 (4) 03
18. Which State is accepted English as it’s state language ?
(1) Tripura (2) Nagaland
(3) Sikkim (4) Assam
19. Ranchi University was founded on
(1) 12th August, 1962 (2) 11th June, 1961
(3) 12th July, 1960 (4) 10th July, 1960
20. Dr. Camil Bulcke worked on ‘Ramkatha : Utpatti Aur Vikas’ for his doctoral thesis.
(1) True (2) False
(3) Doubtful (4) Partially true
21. ‘Dekhan Mein Chhotan Lage, Ghav Kare Gambheer’ – has been said for which of the
following poets ?
(1) Kabir (2) Rahim
(3) Ghananand (4) Bihari
22. Who’s articles have been compiled in the book ‘Nakhoon Kyon Badhate Hain ?’
(1) Mohan Rakesh (2) Ram Chandra Shukla
(3) Hazari Prasad Dwivedi (4) Harishankar Parsai
23. The tradition of worshipping God by impersonification of nature is the speciality of
(1) Indian Poets (2) Indian Drama Writers
(3) Indian Novelists (4) Indian Story Writers
24. Who among the following is a Mundari specialist ?
(1) P.O. Bodding (2) Father Hoffman
(3) H.S. Biligree (4) Frank Sidwick
Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Question Papers With Answers
25. The magazine ‘Sarna Phool’ is brought out which occasion ?
(1) Holi-Diwali (2) Magh-Devthan
(3) Manda-Jatra (4) Karma-Sarhul
26. What is the name of the book written by B.P. Keshari ?
(1) Sato Nadi Paar (2) Jhoomar Sangeet
(3) Nagpuri Kavi Aur Unke Kavya (4) Vivah Geet
27. Which magazine has brought out an special issue on Dr. Ram Dayal Munda ?
(1) Dahar (2) Rumbul
(3) Spat Bharti (4) All the three
28. The magazine ‘Titaki’ is published in which of the following languages ?
(1) Khortha (2) Nagpuri
(3) Kurmāli (4) Panchpargania
31. Which Rasā has been called Rasa rāj ?
(1) Shant (2) Karuna
(3) Veer (4) Shringar
38. ‘Kamayani’ is a great book by
(1) Prasad (2) Mahadevi
(3) Nirala (4) Pant
39. Who has written the short story ‘Poos Ki Raāt’ ?
(1) Sudarshan (2) Premchand
(3) Yashpal (4) Jayshankar Prasad
Tribal and Regional Language Literature Ugc Net Mock Test
40. The language of Kabir was
(1) Brajbhasha (2) Apbhransha
(3) Awadhi (4) Sadhukkadi
42. Bauddha Dharma spread to eastern India in which of the distorted forms ?
(1) Jain Sampradaya (2) Siddha Sampradaya
(3) Vajrayān Sampradaya (4) Vaishnav Sampradaya
43. According to Hindi grammar the total number of Devnagari consonants is
(1) 33 (2) 37
(3) 35 (4) 43
44. Phoole Kāl Sakal Mahi Chhaie …
Janu Barsa Ritu Prakat Budhai ……
The above given lines of Tulsidas are an example of which Alankar ?
(1) Upama (2) Utpreksha
(3) Rupak (4) Atishayokti
45. Among the two statements given below one is called Assertion (A) and the other one is
Reason (R) :
Assertion (A) : The word ‘Kahani’ has been derived from the art of storytelling.
Reason (R) : Because the purpose is to narrate the event from beginning to end.
Use the code for right answer :
(1) (A) and (R) both are true.
(2) (A) and (R) both are false.
(3) (A) is true, but (R) is false.
(4) (A) is false, but (R) is true
46. ‘Tu Roop Hai Kiran Mein
Saundarya Hai Suman Mein
Tu Prana Hai Pawan Mein
Vistār Hai Gagan Mein’.
This is an example of which Alankara ?
(1) Utpreksha (2) Virodhabhas
(3) Atishayokti (4) Ullekh
47. According to Chhanda Shashtra the number of main types of Chhandas are
(1) Two (2) Four
(3) Three (4) Five
48. Who was the author of the famous novel ‘Jhootha Sach’ ?
(1) Prem Chand (2) Yashpal
(3) Jai Shankar Prasad (4) Jainendra Kumar
49. ‘Aadi Ramayana’ is a work by
(1) Kamban (2) Kirtivasa
(3) Valmiki (4) Camil Bulcke
50. Shravan Kumar was killed by who’s arrow ?
(1) Ravana (2) Meghnath
(3) Rām (4) Dashrath
Ugc Net Mock Test Paper 2 Tribal and Regional Language Literature
6. Who is presently the minister for Human Resource Development in Jharkhand ?
(1) Dr. Louis Marandi (2) Dr. Neera Yadav
(3) Sri. Sudesh Mahto (4) Smt. Geeta Shri Oraon
7. What is a ‘Marang Buru’ ?
(1) Waterfall (2) Forest
(3) Water spring (4) Mountain
8. What is ‘Masana’ ?
(1) A place where paddy is husked
(3) A burial place for dead
(4) A place for installation of stone
9. The dialects Asuri, Birhori and Bhumig belong to which language family ?
(1) Munda family (2) Dravid family
(3) Aryan language family (4) None of the above
10. Who are the scholars to have written on Asur ?
(1) Ruben (2) Elbin
(3) Hutton (4) All of the above
11. The traditional profession of Malar is
(1) to prepare floral garlands
(2) to make metallic objects like ‘Paila’
(3) to make floral Bouquet
(4) to make bronze utensils
12. Which tribes had migrated to Jharkhand from Rohtas Garh ?
(1) Oraon (2) Khariya
(3) Munda (4) All of the above
13. Who was hanged before Ranchi District School on April 16, 1858 ?
(1) Sheikh Bheckhari (2) Nadir Ali Khan
(3) Thakur Vishwanath Shahdeo (4) Pande Ganapat Rai
14. Maharaja Madra Munda was the ruler of which of the following place ?
(1) Sutiyambe (2) Korambe
(3) Pithoria (4) None of the above
Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Online Mock Test I Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test
15. Among the two statements given below, one is called Assertion (A) and the other is
Reason (R) :
Assertion (A) : Soharai is a general festival celebrated by all tribals and Sadans.
Reason (R) : Because none of the above communities worship their livestock.
(1) (A) and (R) both are true.
(2) (A) and (R) both are false.
(3) (A) is true but (R) is false.
(4) (A) is false and (R) is true.
16. Which eminent scholar of language, literature Art and Culture and Historian of Jharkhand
has recently passed away on August 14, 2016 ?
(1) Dr. Ram Dayal Munda
(2) Dr. Biseshwar Prasad Keshari
(3) Lakhi Kant Mahto
(4) Acharya Mrityunjay Nath Sharma
17. Bin Bole Jhanjhanaye
Baat Bital Sansanaye
Akhiyan Hi Ghutal, Duniya Biraje
Pahil Piritiya Milal Aaje
Who’s composition is this ?
(1) Parmanand Mahto (2) Dr. Karamchand Aheer
(3) Dr. B.P. Keshari (4) Dr. Ram Dayal Munda
18. The synonyms for Sun ‘Bidi’, ‘Bedo’, ‘Beir’ are written in which order according to the
language they are picked up from :
(1) Kudukh, Mundari, Nagpuri (2) Kharia, Kudukh, Kurmali
(3) Kudukh, Khadia, Nagpuri (4) None of the above
19. Who was the founder ruler of ‘Nagvamsa’ in Chotanagpur ?
(1) Pundrik Nag (2) Phani Mukut Roy
(3) Mani Makut Roy (4) Durjan Shal
20. There are two statements, one is Assertion (A) and the other is Reason (R). Give answer
by using the codes below :
Assertion (A) : Earlier almost all the social issues were used to resolved in Parha
Reasoning (R) : Because it took long to deliver justice in British court of law.
(1) Both (A) and (R) are true.
(2) Both (A) and (R) are wrong.
(3) (A) is true, but (R) is wrong.
(4) (A) is wrong and (R) is true.
21. Which among the following aspects of language is true according to eminent French
linguist Prof. De Sossure ?
(1) Individual aspect (2) Social aspect
(3) Universal aspect (4) All of the above
Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test Paper 2 I Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test
25. Which one of the following is correct type of sentences ?
(1) Difference pertaining to form.
(2) Difference pertaining to composition and meaning.
(3) Difference pertaining to action and style.
(4) All of the above
26. ‘Goshala’ is an example of
(1) Contraction of meaning (2) Expansion of meaning
(3) Transference of meaning (4) None of the above
27. L. Bloomfield is
(1) Ethnologist (2) Anthropologist
(3) Linguist (4) None of the above
30. Which among the following is not true ?
(1) In a syllabic script sign denotes a syllable not an alphabet.
(2) In an alphabetical sign expresses alphabet.
(3) Roman Script is an alphabetical script.
(4) Deonagri is not a syllabic script.
31. “No country can make progress with the help of foreign language.” Who has stated this ?
(1) Mahatma Gandhi
(2) Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
(3) Lokmanya Tilak
(4) Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
32. To which language family Prakreet, Paali and Apbhransha belong ?
(1) Agneya (2) Dravidian
(3) Aryan (4) South-Eastern Asian
33. Which of the following is not correct ?
(1) A group of words which conveys complete meaning is called a sentence.
(2) The smallest complete meaningful unit of a language is called a sentence.
(3) A sentence is not a unit of a language, its unit is rather a group of words or a term.
(4) A complete term (pada) alone in several languages works for the whole sentence.
34. “Aham rashtree sangamani Vasunaam” means language is a power that builds the nation
and plays a role of a coordinator. This mantra (richa) is contained in
(1) The Rigveda
(2) The Samveda
(3) The Yajurveda
(4) The Atharveda
Online Mock Test For Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Paper 2
35. The smallest meaningful unit of a sentence is called
(1) Rupgram (Rupim)
(2) Dhwani gram
(4) None of the above
36. Who translated the stories of Rabindra Nath and Tolstoy into Tamil ?
(2) Subramaniyam Bharati
40. Who is the author of ‘Soundaryalahari’ ?
(1) Kalidas (2) Gunadhya
(3) Shankaracharya (4) Dandi
41. During which era (Kal) Hindi literature had all round growth ?
(1) Shringar Kal (2) Adhunik Kal
(3) Uttar-Madhya Kal (4) Adi Kal
42. The main theme of the ‘Chitralekha’ written by Bhagawati Charan Varma is
(1) Vices and virtues (2) Freedom struggle
(3) Communist ideology (4) None of the above
43. The type of writings written mainly during the era of Samwats 1375 to 1700 is
(1) Veerata parak (2) Shringar parak
(3) Bhakti parak (4) Navjagaran parak
44. Which of the following is authored by Ramdhari Singh Dinkar ?
(1) Saket (2) Urvashi
(3) Andhra Yug (4) Chitradhar
Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Live Mock Test
45. Which of the following book contains a combination of Tamil Grammar and Kavya
(1) Keelkanakku (2) Pattuppattu
(3) Ettuttogai (4) Tolakappiyam
46. Who is considered the best among the authors of Bengali Mahabharata ?
(1) Badshah Hussain Shah (2) Kashi Ram Das
(3) Maladhar Vasu (4) Krishna Das
47. Who is called the father of modern Assamese prose ?
(1) Hemchandra Barua
(2) Gunabhi Ram Barua
(3) Lakshmi Nath Bejbarua
(4) Padmnath Gosain Barua
48. Who’s translation of ‘Bhagwat Puran’ into Oriya has made it an immortal scripture ?
(1) Sarla Das (2) Upendra Bhanj
(3) Jagannath Das (4) Abhimanyu Samant
49. Who was the editor of the periodical ‘Jharkhand’ published since 1937-38 ?
(1) Radhakrishna (2) Doman Sahu Sameer
(3) Julius Tigga (4) Badaik Ishwari Prasad Singh
50. Who was the editor of the newspaper “Abua Jharkahnd” ?
(1) Jaypal Singh (2) Ignes Bek and Ignes Kujur
(3) N.E. Horo (4) Gopal Das Munjaal
51. Who was the first to term art as an ‘imitation’ ?
(1) Aristotle (2) Socrates
(3) Plato (4) Homer
52. Which of the following is the most suitable factor of ‘Kavya hetu’ ?
(1) Pratibha (2) Vyutapatti
(3) Abhyas (4) All these three
53. What are the main defects (doshas) of Kavya ?
(1) All the three doshas below (2) Shabda dosha
(3) Artha dosha (4) Rasa dosha
Nta Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test
57. Which of the following ‘Chand’ contains 11 matras in odd stages (Visham Charan) and 13
Matras in even stages (Sam Charan) ?
(1) Doha (2) Sortha
(3) Chaupai (4) Geetika
58. Which among the following is indicated by ‘Yamataraj Bhansalga” formula ?
(1) Small (Laghu) (2) Big (Guru)
(3) Chand (4) Gan
59. Which word is missing in the text given below :
‘Beauty is truth and ______ is beauty. That is all we know on earth and all we need to
know.’ – Keats.
(1) Truth (2) Beautiful
(3) Sweet (4) Auspicious
60. Among the two statements given below one is called Assertion (A) and the other one is
Reason (R) :
Assertion (A) : A poet while composing his poetry also uses his intellect along with his
Reason (R) : Therefore emotions, Intellect and imaginations – all the elements are
included in the process of creation.
Use the code given below to find the right answer :
(1) (A) and (R) both are false.
(2) (A) and (R) both are true.
(3) (A) is true but (R) is false.
(4) (A) is false and (R) is true
62. What is the most prime feature of a saying ?
(1) Sayings depict common sense of a community.
(2) Sayings are mines of village wisdom.
(3) Sayings express observation of the Nature.
(4) One can understand the ideology, knowledge and culture of the people of a particular
nation through their ‘sayings’.
63. Find the right answer of the given riddle :
‘Janma Liya Jangal Mein
Aa gaya sajjan ke Ghar
Aatho angon Mein Shringar Kiya
Itne Sunder tan ko
Kutta le jaye Ghasset’
(3) Pattal (A Plate made of Dry leaves)
(4) None of the above
64. ‘Karo to Kisi Ka Bhala Karo |
Par Bura Kisi Ka Na Karo ||’
What genre is this ?
(1) Saying (2) Riddle
(3) Phrase (4) Child Rhyme
Ugc Net Mcq Mock Test For Tribal and Regional Language Literature
65. According to the three language formula, which among the following order is correct for
(1) Native language – State language – National language
(2) Language at Home – Ancient language – Modern language
(3) Mother tongue – State language – Official language
(4) Mother tongue – National language (Hindi) – International language (English)
68. Rev. P.O. Boading has done his famous study on which of the following language ?
(1) Kuramali (2) Kharia
(3) Santhali (4) Kurukh
69. Which among the following castes has traditional expertise in monkey catching ?
(1) Binjhia (2) Bedia
(3) Birajia (4) Birhore
70. Who is the author of the book, “Main Jharkhand Mein Hoon” ?
(1) Bir Bharat Talwar (2) Biseshwar Prasad Keshari
(3) Balbir Dutt (4) None of the above
71. Which among the following is a book authored by Raja Upendra Nath Singh ?
(1) Jhoomar Sangeet (2) Prem Manjari
(3) Aadi Jhoomar Sangeet (4) Tusu Sangeet
72. The title of the book edited by Jyoti Lal Mahadani is
(1) Panchpargania Nupur
(2) Panchpargania Loka Katha
(3) Panchpargania Nibandh
(4) Panchpargania Bhasha
73. Who among the following is the author of ‘Kursināmā : Mundaon Ka Nrijatiya Itihās’ ?
(1) P.N.J. Poorti
(2) Dr. Mansiddha Badayawood
(3) Kashi Nath Singh Munda
(4) Sem Topno
74. Who has compiled the book ‘Ho Durang Sangrah’ ?
(1) Kanhu Ram Devgam (2) W.G. Archer
(3) Lako Bodra (4) Father Dainy
75. Who among the following is the author of ‘Khortha Bhesha Ka Udbhav Aur Vikas’ ?
(1) Chitranjan Mahto Chitra (2) Dr. Binod Kumar
(3) Dr. B.N. Ohdar (4) Beerbal Mahto
Click Here to Buy Special Mock Test Series For Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Paper 2nd
Official Website Of Ugc Net: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
This Post Is For:
Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Practice Set Pdf, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mock Test Ugc Net, Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Online Test, Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Test Series, Ugc Net Tribal and Regional Language Literature Practice Set, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Questions In Hindi, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mcq In Hindi, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Mcq Mock Test Pdf, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Practice Questions, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Test In Hindi, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Quiz In Hindi, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Online Test, Tribal and Regional Language Literature Practice Questions,